the present network age, our businesses have expanded beyond the areas
of Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Qingdao, and Zhengzhou. With speedy
development of Internet, our planet seems smaller while our services
are available all over the country (even including Hong Kong).
According to our financial system, local or endemic clients should
comply with the following prescriptions about payment of translation
charges and about business operations:
1. Prepayment must be paid first:
2. After paying certain prepayment, clients can fax the vouchers
(including vouchers for telegraphic transfer, for account transfer,
and for remittance) instantaneously to our company (Shanghai fax
and phone number: 021-63084816, Beijing fax and phone number: 010-51664969,
Guangzhou fax and phone number: 020-61173266, Qingdao fax and phone
number: 0532-6161457, Zhengzhou fax and phone number: 0371-5585076)
3. After receiving notices from our financial departments, we will
start the translation immediately and inform the clients of that.
4. After completing the translation, we will inform the clients
of paying the remaining money, and procedures will be the same as
that mentioned above. After receiving the vouchers, we will deliver
the translation immediately.
5. After completing the translation, we will offer free revisions
for small changes until the clients are satisfied. However, for
translation tasks added to, additional payment is required.
6. Bank account for remittance:
Company name： Shanghai Xinyitong Translation Co. Ltd.
Bank of deposit： Buyecheng Branch, Shanghai Bank
7. Money that should be pre-paid:
For business worth more than RMB￥1000, eighty percent of the charge
should be pre-paid. For that less than RMB￥1000, all charge should
8. For unclear matters concerned, you can obtain the online consultation
from our website, www.e-fanyi.com, or call the following phone numbers
for help: 021-63084816 (Shanghai), 010-51664969 (Beijing), 020-61173266
(Guangzhou), 0532-6072816 (Qingdao), 0371-5585077 (Zhengzhou), 0510-8973830